Quilt No. 2 Complete!
2 weeks! That’s how long it took me to do this one :)
I based the pattern off the window design of a building I work next to.
I used 1.5″ ribbon for the green sashing and it made putting this together a breeze!
Unfortunately, somewhere along the line I cut a few pink pieces too large and therefore the right side has some inconsistencies. A little frustrating, but I didn’t have time or patience to correct the misalignments. All in all, it’s not a huge deal and probably not immediately noticeable (I hope).
I love love love the back!
I tried to come up with something that had a little less pink. I bought the green/brown polka dot fabric for the back, but I didn’t buy enough so I had to supplement with the pink scraps, the brown from the front, and a green from my stash.
The weddings are done for now! So no more late night, week-long quilting frenzies for a while. Doesn’t mean I don’t have a few more projects up my sleeve, though :)
We need a duvet cover for our comforter. It’s starting to look pretty dingy, so I’m going to start collecting white and grey material, cut 12″ blocks, and create a fresh, clean cover to go with all the green that’s in our bedroom.
The next quilt I’ll be tackling will be for a new baby. One of my coworkers just found out she’s preggers and as soon as I find out if she’s having a boy or girl, I’ll be starting on it.
I also have several pieces of clothing that need alterations and one dress in particular that I want to restructure.
There is no end in sight! Agghhhh!